Our Mission is to develop a dynamic and resourceful AFCI membership community
dedicated to support growth, prosperity and innovation within AFCI. We will
empower all members with educational opportunities to increase communication,
strengthen partnerships, and engage in networking opportunities. We will
inspire and encourage crafters of all generations to continue the passion for
AFCI is a trusted place for all sectors of the Craft Industry to Connect, Learn,
Grow, and Inspire.
- Create a community among all members to encourage growth and a sense of
- Promote understanding and respect of AFCI, its educational initiatives and
trade shows within resources available.
- Develop plans to strengthen the industry locally and ultimately universally.
- Be socially and environmentally responsible.
- Respect creative ideas within all arts.
- Monthly conference calls of Steering Committee to update news and continuing
strategies of the Chapter.
- Local meetings every quarter for members to develop business and social
relationships to promote innovation and understanding within our group.
Quarterly newsletter to communicate developments, successes and chapter
- Showcase initiatives at Creativation in Phoenix, AZ.